SINGLES MATCH PLAY
AT THOMAS PARK
JUNE 15TH - JULY 21ST
Come and join us for singles match play. No commitments, drop in any week!
- For USTA Levels 3.0 and 3.5
- Registration deadline by 5pm the day before
- Location: Thomas Park, 300 Geraldine Dr, Lafayette, LA 70503
- Cost: $10
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! LIMITED SPOTS!
|WOMEN SINGLES MATCH PLAY DROP IN
||MEN SINGLES MATCH PLAY DROP IN
JUNE 15TH - JULY 20TH
JUNE 16TH - JULY 21ST
ENROLL FOR WOMEN SINGLES DROP IN DAY: ENROLL FOR MEN SINGLES DROP IN DAY:
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE BY 5PM THE DAY BEFORE!
SUMMER LADIES LEAGUE
June 8th - July 21st
We are offering a fun, organized, summer league for ladies to enjoy over the summer. It will be a Round Robin style format. Each double's team will play 6 matches on their scheduled day. We are planning to use Beaver Park Tennis facility only but if we will need more courts we will have to move certain divisionS to a Thomas Park.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 28TH
||June 8, 15, 22, 29 and July 13, 20
||3.5 and 4.0
||June 9, 16, 23, 30 and July 14, 21
||2.5 and 3.0
||June 9, 16, 23, 30 and July 14, 21
||2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
*JULY 6th and 7th NO LEAGUE MATCHES
*JULY 27th and 28th optional make up days
Matches will be played at Beaver Park however if we run out of courts at Beaver Park we will move some divisions to Thomas Park!
COST: $40 per person
- Sign up with your partner
- 2x SUB MAX per summer (same level ONLY)
- Make ups are not required but optional the week of July 26th (TUE July 27th and WED July 28th)
- Each team brings their own balls-winning team takes new can home
If you would like to be a SUB please call the Beaver Park pro-shop at 337-889-3848 or email Beaverparkinfo@acadianaserves.com with your name, phone number, email address and USTA Level.
Call Beaver Park Pro-shop at 337-889-3848 or email us at Beaverparkinfo@acadianaserves.com
adult tennis programs
Acadiana Serves adult programs provides a pathway for all adult players (ages 18+). Classes are designed for all levels from beginners who have never picked up a racquet to experienced players who will be joining our weekly and monthly social and community events.
Each class incorporates different skills for all adults.
- Our beginner classes teach the fundamentals of tennis which show new players how to rally the ball in the1st class!
- Our intermediate level classes are perfect for adults who have played tennis in the past and want to get back into the sport and clean up their skills and advance to join league play and other.
- Our advanced classes are designed for more experienced players to practice their skills and continue the sport they love. All levels are guaranteed to give you a great workout and improve your tennis skills while having fun and meeting new people.
*Intermediate and Advanced drills coming soon!
RALLY NOW I
BALL: Red and Orange
RALLY NOW 1 is an adult beginner tennis program that teaches players to "rally" (exchanging strokes with a partner) in a short period of time. Players who sign up for this class are complete beginners who have never played tennis before. Players are using red and orange balls on smaller courts. Slower balls are not just for children; starter players of all ages, including adults, can benefit from playing with slower Red and Orange balls and within appropriate sized area within the court. The use of the slower balls is fundamental to this course, and to help starter adults to learn to play tennis easily and quickly.
3 week program/ 2x a week/ 1.5hr LIMITED SPOTS!! SIGN UP FAST!!
STARTING JULY 12th!
Enroll for RALLY NOW 1 AT BEAVER PARK:
Enroll for RALLY NOW 1 AT Thomas Park:
*Move the calendar to correct month
RALLY NOW II
LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
BALL: Orange and Green
RALLY NOW 2 takes players from the novice level to advanced beginner. This program keeps the two day per week format and extends the session length to four weeks. Players are using orange and green balls within appropriate sized area within the court. The use of the slower balls is fundamental to this course, and to help starter adults to learn to play tennis easily and quickly. Great way to keep improving fundamental skills in a fun setting and meet new people.
4 week program/ 2x a week/ 1.5hr LIMITED SPOTS!! SIGN UP FAST!!
ENROLL for Rally Now 2 at Beaver Park:
Enroll for Rally Now 2 at Thomas Park:
STARTING MAY 13th
ALL CARDIO CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Get a complete cardio workout with our Cardio Tennis Certified Pro. Cardio Tennis is an engaging group fitness program featuring the heart pumping effects of tennis drills, games, and skills delivering the ultimate full body and calorie burning aerobic and anaerobic workout.
- This class is a very social activity for all ages, ability and fitness levels.
- Fun, Healthy, & Social Tennis Cardio Tennis is an excellent way to get into a more active lifestyle, meet new people, AND improve your TENNIS!
- Burn More Calories in only 1 class, men can burn between 500 and 1000 calories and women can burn between 300 and 500 calories.
- Plus, it beats the monotony of a treadmill!
SCHEDULE: LIMITED SPOTS! SIGN UP FAST!
ENROLL FOR CARDIO TENNIS AT THOMAS PARK:
F.I.T. TENNIS Fitness Intensity Training. Break the monotony of going to the fitness center and come to join our tennis specific workout on the tennis court.
- For the 3.5 and above adults
- Class include situational court drills, some point play coupled with strength, agility, balance, coordination, speed and endurance exercises
SCHEDULE: LIMITED SPOTS! SIGN UP FAST!THOMAS PARKSAT1:00pm - 2:00pm$15/hr ENROLL FOR F.I.T. TENNIS AT THOMAS PARK: ENROLLING NO
SCHEDULE: LIMITED SPOTS! SIGN UP FAST!THOMAS PARKSAT1:00pm - 2:00pm$15/hr ENROLL FOR F.I.T. TENNIS AT THOMAS PARK: ENROLLING NOW